Concepts for our Clients
(Producers and distributors of medical devices)
Our idea is to provide services and resources tailored to your needs so that you can use Nortech’s existing service organization for a secure, cost-effective, flexible and competent service level, even if the need varies. We have prepared concepts to propose, and these can be adapted to unique and changing needs.
- Cooperation Concept
- ServiceCenter – Basic concept
- ServiceCenter – Dedicated Workshop
- Financial/accounting services
We support manufacturers and distributors of medical, laboratory, life sciences, biotechnology and drug discovery equipment.
Our experience in these diverse areas includes understanding clients’ customers and being skilled at listening to, talking with and understanding the need your customers have, to find suitable solutions.
We love the feeling of cooperation
Call us in need of service or if you have any further questions
+4610-498 98 90 (press #4)
About Nortech Medical
Nortech has a service organization specialized in medical technology with field engineers based from different locations in Sweden. Service is provided throughout the Nordic region, but mainly in Sweden. Head office and Service center are located in Täby near Stockholm and the business is certified according to ISO 13485:2016.
Our idea is to provide service and resources tailored to your needs so that you can be able to utilize Nortech’s existing service organization for a safe, cost-effective, flexible and competent service level, even when the need varies.
- Founded in 2006
- Nationwide independent service organization
- Service center in Täby, near Stockholm. We are also located in Västervik, Gävle, Gothenburg and Malmö.
- Service areas and 500 sqm of high warehouse with MT warehouse concept
- Certified according to ISO13485 for technical service of medical devices
- Sweden’s representative in the European service network TIMANT
- Systematic traceability via inventory and case management system available to our customers online
- Experienced medical technicians and senior advisers